Foolproof is a fast-growing, forward-thinking creative company with offices in the UK, Singapore, South Africa and India.
We are leaders in the human-centred shift in design. We enjoy bringing clarity to complex problems, uncover new opportunities, and help develop design and strategies that makes the most impact. Our solutions are infused with empathy for, as well as insights into human motivations, behaviours and values. To achieve this, we work with the world’s most ambitious brands from vision and strategy across design and development to delivery to market. We also partner with our parent company Zensar to deliver human-experience at scale on digital transformation initiatives.
The role at a glance
Presentation Designer enables Foolproof and Zensar to communicate their propositions and drive business success through beautifully designed materials. They embody creativity and flare and use it to bring presentations to life.
As part of the Pre-Sales team, you own all sales templates and proactively oversee the creation of all sales documentation as well as the visual direction and quality of all sales materials.
You have regular conversations with stakeholders about improving our brand collateral for sales, and feedback on this to Marketing and Client Engagement management. You own the sales templates for Foolproof and help visually direct Zensar’s central Corporate Marketing team on sales collateral creation.
You prove the effectiveness of your work by helping our sales team win work, creating sales assets as deliverables to a wide range of tasks including but not limited to pro-active proposals, proposition information and RFP responses by presenting a meaningful visual narrative across both Foolproof and Zensar brands.
Areas of focus
Sales materials: You are responsible for the output of sales materials and making refinements to them. Your work will be in keeping with our brands whilst bespoke and reflective of the clients’ needs.
You monitor and maintain brand authority across all sales deliverables. This will guarantee visual consistency and that we’re designing the best possible pitches, presentations and brochures.
You take our core sales documentation to the next level and bring the new Zensar brand to life in the region.
Print materials: You own the translation of the Foolproof and Zensar brand into print materials for sales. This includes printed pitch documents, event leave-behinds, printed cards and invites.
Digital channels: From time to time, you may be asked to help out with digital asset creation including illustrations, animations and videos.
Skills and experience
- Takes ownership and is accountable for all branded sales material in the region.
- Literate in all elements of Microsoft Suite, including tips, tricks and the easiest way to get the job done in the least possible time.
- Can translate brands across other common document platforms – Keynote, Google Docs and other cloud-based software with ease.
- Expert in Adobe Suite, particularly skilled with InDesign and Illustrator.
- Can manage time and competing demands easily.
- Can-do attitude, working quickly and effectively to create great design.
- An able and clear communicator with good written comms who can articulate their thinking, creative choices and challenge issues with ease.
- A steely eye for detail in design and a vision for how things should be done.
- A strong background in designing for sales – 3+ years essential.
- Experience with creating new and refining brand directions for documents.
- Driven to deliver business growth through design that leads to commercial contribution.
- Knowledge of both agency and corporate branding is an advantage.
- Experience of bringing brands together to create compelling and consistently designed assets is essential.
- Experience working in a corporate environment or with corporate stakeholders is a plus.
- Passion for great design and creative thinking: We are passionate about delivering high quality, value-added services to our clients. This requires a degree of passion for design and creative thinking to ensure that everything we do is a success.
- Visual Communicator: You must be able to look at and understand written content, interpret initial ideas and design assets that communicate information in a compelling way that wows clients.
- Collaborative: You must be able to collaborate and communicate with people right across our business, helping them produce brilliant design work to tight timescales.
- Attention to detail: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from a simple email to a client presentation.
- Multitasking: You will need to be able to manage multiple projects at once, and have the ability to prioritise projects as work comes in.
Foolproof is a fast-growing, forward-thinking creative company with offices in London, Norwich and Singapore. We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus and profit share schemes.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service plus the option to buy and sell leave.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team Trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Currently, we are all working remotely but, eventually, this role will be partially based in either our London or Norwich office with working from home where possible and working on client site as required.