Foolproof is a fast-growing, forward-thinking creative company with offices in the UK, South Africa, Singapore and India.
We are leaders in the human-centred shift in design. We challenge old ideas which slow down positive design-led change. To achieve this, we work with the world’s most ambitious brands from vision and strategy across design and development to delivery to market. We also partner with our parent company Zensar to deliver human-experience at scale on digital transformation initiatives.
The role at a glance
The Client Partner role at Foolproof is responsible for key agency accounts and the associated sales target. The role requires a consultative sales individual, with a passion for digital products and services and the ability to drive revenue growth by developing key client relationships and a deep knowledge of the client’s business, their objectives and their needs.
Role & responsibilities
- Generate, develop, and own sales pipeline to meet quarterly/annual targets for multiple accounts.
- Proactive development and management of relationships with senior clients and stakeholders to open up new project opportunities and revenue streams.
- Manage end to end sales process from RFP to SOW and contract negotiation.
- Development and negotiation of high value commercial contracts and service level agreements.
- Develop new and existing relationships with key business and digital stakeholders to become an expert on their landscape by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Provide Foolproof stakeholders and senior management with regular status reports and management information demonstrating performance and progress within the sales function.
- Networking and events with existing and prospective clients.
- Confident and consultative communication and sales style.
- Independent and entrepreneurial.
- Able to lead internal teams toward client objectives/goals.
- Good written communicator.
- Business acumen. Able to understand various business models and can negotiate both internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
- Able to multi-task. You must be able to manage multiple tasks at once, oversee multiple client relationships and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to succeed, hungry to achieve target and success for Foolproof business.
- Attention to detail: we pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. You must feel confident in achieving this, especially when under pressure.
- 7+ years of experience of business development/client management in Digital Agency or Digital Sales Role, ideally in an agency environment.
- Track record of driving sales and client growth with targets of over £2M.
- Experience in product and service design and digital technology space.
We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus and profit share schemes.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service with the option to buy and sell leave.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team Trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.