We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
We are seeking an experienced UI designer to join our award-winning global Studio team. Here you will shape and deliver exciting digital solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands, coach teams and be a trusted client partner.
Our UI Designers are passionate about design. That means you are as comfortable talking about design, as you are delivering it. At the core, we are looking for people who follow a human-centred design process and inspire change and create positive outcomes for people, everyday
- Execute design, in varying degrees of fidelity
- Present and guide clients through creative thinking
- Identify technical constraints and business objectives and use these to inform design
- Scope and support the planning of work
- Live Foolproof’s values and design philosophy both internally and externally
We need people with a firm understanding of business, people with a proven record of implementing change through design. People who have been part of successful pitch teams or know how to influence clients regardless of seniority. Ideally a few years experience in a similar role and, above all, we need people who know their way around Sketch, Figma, etc.
You will have also:
- A creative, inquisitive mindset.
- An insistence on following human-centred design principles.
- Excellent diplomacy and communication skills.
- Fastidious attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Collaborative, whilst taking responsibility for your work.
A few other qualities we value:
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you)
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo
- A genuine, honest tone of voice
- Design for good enthusiasts
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working