Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We want to expand the Foolproof family, and make sure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
As a Senior UX Writer you’ll be working across two projects for one client and will be responsible for creating seamless, engaging content experiences throughout the customer journey. You represent the voice of the product or service and ensure our design experiences speak to customers in the most effective way.
You’ll work closely with clients to understand their brand, and our researchers to understand customer needs. You use data and analytics to understand user intent and language. You’ll bring this and your knowledge of best practice to the table and be able to work with our designers to create world-class experiences across a variety of channels and platforms.
You’ll work in a supportive environment with colleagues who’re experts in their fields – we want to see you thrive and grow.
As a practitioner
- Work flexibly at speed to provide written content for a range of briefs including: full page product content, functional copy to support customer journeys, or single components at driving traffic conversion
- Collaborate with researchers, data analyst and designers to ensure all content is user-focused and informed by the client brand values and tone of voice.
- Work with business analysts to understand requirements/considerations that may affect content development e.g. form validation rules.
- To distil the problem space in order to brief other local content agencies to produce localised content within our designs
- Create effective and engaging copy to support customer journeys.
- Ensure copy is considered and that stakeholders are engaged through its development.
- Cover copy requirements such as calls-to-action, navigation labels, page titles, meta descriptions, form design, error text, and more.
- Create or develop style guides or tone of voice guidelines.
- Use industry best-practice to develop content.
- You have been writing and creating customer-led experiences for a number of years and have some great examples to show – this might be from web, apps, chatbots, voice UI or console.
- You can talk about your processes and outputs confidently and understand when to involve client marketing, legal and tech expertise.
- You have a good understanding of SEO.
- You are used to contributing your own requirements for research to help develop content that works for customers. You can lead content-focused research sessions if required
- You can prototype your content ideas and have experience working directly within design software e.g. Figma, Sketch.
- Experience of working in cross-disciplinary design and front-end development teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
A few other qualities we value:
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.