We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
The Optimisation team at Foolproof is a growing function aimed at helping our clients identify, test and rectify user experience problems in their existing digital solutions.
Our unique conversion rate optimisation (CRO) proposition, Infinity CRO, goes beyond the analytics and testing commonly associated with CRO by re-engaging customers via research and allowing designers to recommend and roll out bespoke changes.
Your role is as an Optimisation specialist who can work closely with our clients, develop our practice in conjunction with the Data Science team globally, and collaborate with colleagues to develop unique propositions and solutions.
The Senior Consultant (Optimisation) is responsible for delivering optimisation programmes to create commercial value for Foolproof and our clients.
You will know how to use the tools of the trade (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize), analytics packages (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and be able to put a robust experimentation plan in place (and follow it through).
1. Deliver quality work to clients
- Take responsibility for your project work and deliver it to a high standard so that we create a measurable positive impact for our clients and Foolproof.
- Establish and maintain effective ways of working with the other members of your project teams, across disciplines.
- Deliver work to a high quality, using the support and feedback provided.
- Own personal activities and manage your time to achieve agreed outcomes within budget. Spot and clearly communicate risks to others and manage their expectations.
- Measure the effectiveness of our work and its impact on the client’s business.
2. Support the pre-sales process
- Identify opportunities for us to expand our relationships with clients by using your knowledge of clients’ businesses and the marketplace.
- Support pitch teams in winning new work when called upon.
3. Develop your own skills
- Take responsibility for your skills development and career progression.
- Work with your line manager to create a personal development plan, outlining what you want to learn and how you plan to learn it.
- Find and create opportunities to develop your skills within and outside of projects.
- Establish coaching and mentoring relationships with others in the team.
- Train in the software required to be a productive contributor to CRO projects (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely)
4. Contribute to our Studio practices
- Share your work with others in forums such as the team meeting, Studio meeting, the #showcase Slack channel and smart lunches to improve the way we work.
- Be an active member of our Data Science practice, sharing your knowledge and contributing to internal initiatives to help us develop.
- Bring examples both of your work and industry-leading case studies to educate fellow Foolproofers and keep us up to date with the latest thinking.
5. Help to grow our reputation
- Create long-term value for Foolproof through our external marketing activities.
- Work with the New Business and Marketing teams to identify and create content that is aligned with client interests.
- As someone with several years of experience, you will be an expert in developing the strategies that drive optimisation and experimentation, and the application of associated technologies.
- You might come from an agency or consulting background or a client organisation, and we know there is a lot of interesting work in this space in the world of start-ups. But importantly, for this role we are looking for:
- Understanding of client – have a strategic mindset, ability to understand their business and adapt your thinking and our approach to suit their needs.
- Hands-on experience of experimentation solutions - we work a lot with Adobe Target, Optimizely, but we are open to experience in other tools.
- Analytics experience – we use whatever our clients use, but usually Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, if you get deeper than this great, some Big Query or Python are really useful skills.
- Programme management – you might not be a PM, but you will know your way around agile, happy leading streams of work and pulling in other skills to support your work.
- Stakeholder management – you will have worked with a range of stakeholders, know how to communicate with them, keep them updated and handle any queries or issues.
A few other qualities we value:
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a global collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Medical insurance; additional cover is also available for your parents and parents-in-law.
- Master health check program; for those 40 years and over there is a special facility of a check-up under the Executive Health Plan.
- Hospitalisation; you are your spouse will be eligible to avail of the medical insurance cover, referred to above; even beyond superannuation until the age of 80 years provided you retired from the company.
- 30 days of leave per year. This will include 18 days of privilege leave and 12 days Flexi leave. Flexi leave can be availed as casual leave, sick leave and paternity leave reasons.
- Access to a daycare centre in Pune if you have children between 7 months and 8 years.
Currently, we are all working remotely but, eventually, this role will be partially based in our India office Pune or Bangalore with working from home where possible and working on client site as required.
For your application to be considered:
- Please answer a set of questions that you will find at the next step of the application