Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
As an exceptional practitioner in the field of experience design, you will be responsible for delivering world-class digital solutions for our globally recognised clients. You will be an instrumental part of conceptualising and delivering iterative customer-centred design projects to clients. You will work alongside leaders in the UX design field, in a supportive environment where you will be able to thrive and grow, as well as mentor and manage more junior practitioners.
Our UX Designers are passionate about design. That means you are as comfortable talking about design, as you are delivering it. At the core, we are looking for people who follow a human-centred design process and inspire change and create positive outcomes for people, everyday.
- Execute design, in varying degrees of fidelity.
- Present and guide clients through creative thinking.
- Identify technical constraints and business objectives and use these to inform design.
- Scope and support the planning of work.
- Live Foolproof’s values and design philosophy both internally and externally
- Share project stories with the wider business.
- Provide critique and direction to others.
- Create content to promote your personal brand and Foolproof to the world.
We need people with a firm understanding of business, people with a proven record of implementing change through design. People who have been part of successful pitch teams or know how to influence clients regardless of seniority. Ideally at least a couple of years experience in a similar role and, above all, we need people who know their way around Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Experience of conducting evaluative research as a way of validating and improving your design solutions.
- Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software (for example Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision and so on).
- A solid grounding in graphic design and service design.
- Understanding of front-end development principles and execution.
- Experience of working in cross-disciplinary design and front-end development teams.
- Recognised degree-level qualifications in graphic, experience or digital design, and HCI.
A few other qualities we value:
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers
- Private pension scheme
- Option to take out medical coverage
- Access to mental health support
- Quarterly away days and a Team Trip, this usually takes place abroad
- (Virtual) socials each Friday, during and after work
- Opportunity to travel between offices
- Training on the job
Ready to apply?
Please follow this link to apply. You’ll be taken to our hiring portal where we’ll capture and progress your application. For any queries with regards to this, the role, or Foolproof team, contact our Talent Manager, Aman at email@example.com.
If the role isn’t right for you on this occasion, still say hello and share your CV. We’re always on the lookout for new and exciting talent.