Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
As an exceptional practitioner in the field of visual design and UI, you will be responsible for delivering world-class digital solutions for our globally recognised clients. You will be an instrumental part of conceptualising and delivering iterative customer-centred design projects to clients.
You will work alongside a talented team of designers in the UX design field in a supportive environment where you will be able to thrive and grow, as well as mentor and manage more junior practitioners.
As a UI designer you will be working within a programme team on an enterprise level membership website. This includes working on design challenges that span from complex application forms, training, eCommerce, Subscription, Browse, Dashboard and more. You will be working in sprints and delivering at pace with a team consisting of four other designers, a Creative Lead, Business Analyst and a Consultant.
- Execute design, in varying degrees of fidelity.
- Present and guide clients through creative thinking.
- Identify technical constraints and business objectives and use these to inform design.
- Scope and support the planning of work.
- Live Foolproof’s values and design philosophy both internally and externally
- Need to be able to demonstrate working with, or creating design systems, and understand how to apply systematic thinking and re-usability to design challenges
We need people with a firm understanding of business, people with a proven record of implementing change through design. Ideally must have a couple of years experience in a similar role and, above all, we need people who know their way around Sketch, Figma, etc.
You will have also:
- Must have worked on large scale design & build projects
- Experience of working with AEM is advantageous
- Being able to use Figma is important
- Worked alongside cross-disciplinary design and front-end development teams
- We are looking for experienced Mid level designers rather than Seniors for this position
A few other qualities we value:
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
For your application to be considered we require:
- Relevant client, project, work examples, in the form of a portfolio, that demonstrate design thinking and doing.
- Links to other creative assets website or other channels where you have shared design.