Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
This role is for a hands-on Web Analyst with solid R & AWS experience in analytics tooling. We are looking for a strong collaborator who has solid data to improve the digital user experience and make insights accessible to the whole of the network.
This person needs to work with internal teams at all levels. Interpreting business requirements from different sources turns these into a functional measurement framework that can help drive the delivery strategy.
They will also be supporting research and design with ongoing analysis and insights generation. If you want to do interesting, challenging work in a cheerful, supportive environment, this might be the job for you.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct analytics using Data Analytics & tools such Matomo, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Understand data layers and tagging practice.
- Develop data insight into customer behavior to inform meaningful recommendations to achieve your clients’ project and commercial objectives.
- Writing and presenting persuasive and authoritative reports and presentations.
- Be a valuable member of multi-disciplinary teams working on the larger design and build programmes by providing customer insight and shaping every aspect of the product or service we are creating.
- Excellent communication skills from an internal email through to a client presentation.
- The ability to create rapport and build relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You will come from a background that has allowed you to use your digital analytics skills in a commercial environment, and to craft your career with a variety of tools and methodologies.
- You’ll have commercial awareness, including an understanding of product analytics, feature & funnel and online marketing metrics
- Complete commitment to evidence and insight as the backbone of design.
- A team player with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills, competent using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 5 + years in a commercial environment, where you have been using data insights about audiences, behaviors, and sentiment to inform product strategies and development plans.
- Expert knowledge and experience using digital analytics tools, such as AWS Analytics and Matomo, to drive the improvement of user experience.
• Knowledge and experience with data visualization tools and methods.
- Knowledge of UX/CX concepts
- Knowledge of AWS data architecture
- Confident communicator and team player, with an advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of a wide range of analytics methodologies.
- Experience of working with teams across disciplines (design, dev, engineering) to embed analytics into strategy and operations.
- Analytics consulting experience, running workshops, and getting senior clients buy in for strategy.