Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
The Client Partner role at Foolproof is responsible for key agency accounts and the associated sales target. The role requires a consultative sales individual, with a passion for digital products and services and the ability to drive revenue growth by developing key client relationships and a deep knowledge of the client’s business, their objectives and their needs.
- Generate, develop, and own sales pipeline to meet quarterly/annual targets for multiple accounts.
- Proactive development and management of relationships with senior clients and stakeholders to open up new project opportunities and revenue streams.
- Manage end to end sales process from RFP to SOW and contract negotiation.
- Development and negotiation of high value commercial contracts and service level agreements.
- Develop new and existing relationships with key business and digital stakeholders to become an expert on their landscape by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Provide Foolproof stakeholders and senior management with regular status reports and management information demonstrating performance and progress within the sales function.
- Networking and events with existing and prospect clients.
- 7+ years of experience of business development/client management in Digital Agency or Digital Sales Role, ideally in an agency environment.
- Track record of driving sales and client growth with targets £2M+.
- Experience in product and service design and digital technology space.
A few other qualities we value
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Client Engagement Bonus.
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us.
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday.
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers.
- Private pension scheme.
- Option to take out medical coverage.
- Access to mental health support.
- Quarterly away days and a Team Trip, this usually takes place abroad.
- (Virtual) socials each Friday, during and after work.
- Opportunity to travel between offices.
- Training on the job.