Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
We’re developing always-on relationships with our clients, and thinking differently about shaping, scoping and delivering end-to-end programmes of work. This means we’re growing fast both in terms of the work we do and the people who work here.
Reporting to one of Foolproof’s Programme Managers, this Project Manager role would suit someone who has experience leading delivery projects and shaping new opportunities, most likely from a consultancy or digital agency background. You’ll have a strong interest in experience design and technology, the desire to work in a creative, agency environment and a solid understanding of platform delivery and offshore team management.
We look to our Project Managers to be competent across three core skillsets, and have experience applying these skills to client engagements.
- Lead mid to large scale projects (3-6 months in duration), define project scope, identify key milestones, plan key deliverables, create Statements of Work and project plans, proactively manage project budgets and contingencies, and manage the financial process.
- Set realistic deadlines, communicate consistently to key stakeholders and project teams, proactively identify and manage project risks/issues, and escalate as required.
- Liaise with the Resourcing team to identify/change resource profiles and communicate key decisions to Client Engagement which may impact commercials and client relationships.
- Validate and verify project-level requirements, manage relevant quality standards, ensure approval by appropriate stakeholders.
- Be comfortable talking about your client's business, industry, goals, challenges, and key technologies.
- Have led mid to large projects (3-6 months duration and ~ £250k budgets) with multi-disciplinary teams in the UK and ideally offshore.
- Experience delivering ‘Design and Build’ projects, utilising CMS / DXP platforms, analytics and ideally e-commerce.
- Experience leading waterfall and agile projects, with 3 years plus professional experience of which at least part is gained from an agency environment.
- Experience supporting and contributing to new business opportunities, including scoping, inputting to proposals, and pitching delivery to clients.
A few other qualities we value
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share.
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us.
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday.
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers.
- Private pension scheme.
- Option to take out medical coverage.
- Access to mental health support.
- Quarterly away days and a Team Trip, this usually takes place abroad.
- (Virtual) socials each Friday, during and after work.
- Opportunity to travel between offices.
- Training on the job.