Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
You’ll work closely with our clients, creating content strategies that support our experience design work. This means you’ll get close to what people want to know, and how businesses need to communicate in a way that’s meaningful and engaging. You’ll devise plans that are practical, user-centric, and sustainable over the long term.
During a project, you might advise on improvements to copy or marketing materials, or how a company should organise a content team for success. You’ll be happy talking about success measures or workflows in a CMS. You’ll get straight to the heart of any issue by looking at analytics, talking with users and stakeholders, and having a look under the content delivery bonnet.
- Managing the needs of multiple client stakeholders and getting alignment and agreement, including brand and legal teams
- Delivering client-facing workshops, taking clients on the journey and uncovering business needs
- Undertaking user experience expert reviews of content performance
- Running content inventories and audits across channels
- Defining and gathering user requirements for content management systems
- Creating and delivering content governance workshops with clients to map current processes and understand pain points
- Working with user experience research practices, using data gathered by UX researchers and using that to inform strategy
- Translating insight into content recommendations and strategy
- Working with designers to implement content approach, content design, user journeys and site architectures
- Creating content taxonomies to improve the user experience (and guidelines for using and maintaining them)
- Advising on localisation and translation strategies and workflows
- Providing recommendations for improvements in content operations: creation, process and governance
- Presenting your work and thinking to clients and stakeholders
- Managing and mentoring junior team members, setting objectives, and overseeing their development
- Significant experience in a content strategy role spanning UX and marketing.
- Experience creating content strategies for large corporations encompassing different social and marketing channels.
- A background in content creation, such as UX writing, content design or copywriting.
- Experience with a range of content/asset management systems
- Knowledge and experience in developing content taxonomies and their role in site architectures.
- Experience running workshops and gathering requirements.
- Good knowledge of SEO and keyword analysis.
A few other qualities we value
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share.
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us.
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday.
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers.
- Private pension scheme.
- Option to take out medical coverage.
- Access to mental health support.
- Quarterly away days and a Team Trip, this usually takes place abroad.
- (Virtual) socials each Friday, during and after work.
- Opportunity to travel between offices.
- Training on the job.