Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
We are currently on the lookout for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our award-winning global Studio team. We have an exciting opportunity to work with a global automative brand on the redesign of their new website. This would suit someone with both equal understanding and exposure to both UX principles and motion design. This is just one of the many great opportunities we have which will enable the ideal candidate to help shape and deliver exciting digital solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Executing and presenting design and creative thinking to clients, and guiding them through an iterative customer-centred design process.
- Accountable for delivering visual design concepts and solutions to meet the needs of the business and its intended audience, in varying degrees of fidelity and detail.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design.
- You will need to be able to clearly and concisely express yourself and explain/rationalise your ideas.
- Consideration for, and identification of inherent technical or business constraints and objectives.
- Support planning and scoping of design deliverables, report on the status of such deliverables to the Delivery team and notify them of any risks.
- Work with the wider Foolproof team to identify, scope and win new opportunities.
- Espouse Foolproof’s values, design philosophy and practice, internally and externally.
- Regularly meet with your direct reports to discuss and assess their work.
- Contribute to company blog posts, social media, white papers, as well as attending or speaking at industry conferences.
- Challenging yourself and others to think creatively and improving the standard of our work by making recommendations for training and development.
- Lead by example and uphold the company’s leadership values at all times.
- Minimum of four years creating high-fidelity digital user interface designs for high profile digital products or services.
- Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software (for example Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision and so on).
- Experience and understanding of Motion Design principles
- Understanding of front-end development principles and execution.
- Experience of working in cross-disciplinary design and front-end development teams.
- Recognised degree-level qualifications in graphic, experience or digital design, and HCI.
- Previous experience of managing/mentoring more junior designers is desirable.
A few other qualities we value
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.