With studios in the UK, Singapore, India, and South Africa, we operate globally. We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands. We want to expand the Foolproof family, and make sure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
The role at a glance
The Optimisation team at Foolproof is a growing function aimed at helping our clients identify, test and rectify user experience problems in their existing digital solutions.
Our unique proposition, Infinity CRO, goes beyond the analytics and testing commonly associated with CRO by re-engaging customers via research and allowing designers to recommend and roll out bespoke changes.
Your role is as an Optimisation specialist who can work closely with our clients, develop our practice in conjunction with the Executive Director for Data Science, and collaborate with colleagues to develop unique propositions and solutions.
The Principal Consultant (Optimisation) is responsible for delivering optimisation programmes to create commercial value for Foolproof and our clients.
As someone with several years of experience, you will be an expert in developing the strategies that drive optimisation and experimentation, and the application of associated technologies.
Role and responsibilities
1. Deliver quality work to clients
- Take responsibility for your project work and deliver it to a high standard so that we create a measurable positive impact for our clients and Foolproof.
- Establish and maintain effective ways of working with the other members of your project teams, across disciplines.
- Deliver work to a high quality, using the support and feedback provided.
- Own your work and manage your time to achieve agreed outcomes within budget. Spot and clearly communicate risks to others and manage their expectations.
- Measure the effectiveness of our work and its impact on the client’s business.
2. Develop the Optimisation practice
- Identify the skills and technologies needed to deliver leading-edge work to our clients
- Work with talent partners to recruit and build the team
- Manage team performance
- Coach, develop and mentor the team
3. Support the pre-sales process
- Identify opportunities for us to expand our relationships with clients by using your knowledge of clients’ businesses and the marketplace.
- Support pitch teams in winning new work when called upon.
- Work with software and technology partners to establish new propositions based on the latest technologies, and identify mutual opportunities to pitch.
3. Develop your own skills
- Take responsibility for your skills development and career progression.
- Work with your line manager to create a personal development plan, outlining what you want to learn and how you plan to learn it.
- Find and create opportunities to develop your skills within and outside of projects.
- Establish coaching and mentoring relationships with others in the team.
- Train in the software required to be a productive contributor to CRO projects (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely)
4. Contribute to our Studio practices
- Share your work with others in forums such as the team meeting, Studio meeting, the #showcase Slack channel and smart lunches to improve the way we work.
- Be an active member of our Data Science practice, sharing your knowledge and contributing to internal initiatives to help us develop.
- Bring examples both of your work and industry-leading case studies to educate fellow Foolproofers and keep us up to date with the latest thinking.
5. Help to grow our reputation
- Create long-term value for Foolproof through our external marketing activities.
- Work with the New Business and Marketing teams to identify and create content that is aligned with client interests.
- Work with Marketing to write thought leadership that explains our unique approach to improving Optimisation for our clients.
- Speak at events and conferences.
- Developed optimisation and experimentation strategies.
- An understanding of the client's world and the ability to adapt your thinking and our approach to suit their needs.
- Harnessed experimentation solutions such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.
- Used analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Big Query confidently.
- Lead streams of work and can pull in other skills to support your work.
- Worked with a range of stakeholders, and know how to communicate with them, especially when handling any queries or issues.
We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus and profit share schemes.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service. Plus the option to buy and sell leave.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please note this role could be based In either London or Norwich however you will be required to our other office and work on client site as required.