Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
As the Global People Partner, you’ll be responsible for our wonderful People: Foolproof’s backbone.
You will own the HR programmes, systems, and data platforms that help us develop and provide an outstanding experience to all our People across the UK, Singapore, India, South Africa & USA.
As a strategic partner in the company, you’ll also help tell the People story through data, agile HR practices and enable others to identify new opportunities for individual and company growth.
Together with the Business Leaders, Talent & Business Ops, you’ll build a People-engine that ensures consistency of experience and growth, that will spearhead the efforts to help everyone at Foolproof succeed.
Our values, like our work, put people first. These create the ideal conditions for people to collaborate, share knowledge and do their best work.
- Having fun and look out for each other
- Being the nicest zealots you’ll ever meet
- Being Genuine + straightforward
- Pride and passion, not blood and sweat
- Treating people as people, not resources
- Being collaborative, not competitive
- Helping each other grow
- Form a people strategy that enables ongoing change at speed.
- Understand Business sales and growth strategy to align people strategies to meet business goals.
- Drive equality, diversity, and inclusion throughout all of our programs and initiatives.
- Drive people data analysis, in utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches, to problem-solve and perform root cause analysis.
- Support all Practice teams through all People Ops processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management and organizational design.
- Forms effective relationships with the Practice groups and executive level management, providing People guidance.
- Mentors, coaches and provides feedback to managers at all levels; also mentors other People team members.
- Identify great talent, both internally and externally.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the Talent Operations group to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities for learning.
- Manages and resolves complex and escalated employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of team members, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with management and team members globally to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning and succession planning to support the business strategy.
- Identify learning needs for Practices and individual coaching needs.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of learning solutions.
- Follow up to ensure learning and development objectives are met.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience, with at least 5 years as a business partner supporting Senior executives and/or C-level leaders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with fluid information.
- Comfortable using technology, especially open source.
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members. At times, courage is required to respectfully speak up, “push back”, challenge “the way things have always been done” and even disagree with leaders and executives.
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Resourceful and takes the initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem-solving.
- Has successfully implemented HR programs, tools and training aligned to the business needs.
- Experience working with Global Teams remotely.Very strong instincts and problem-solving skills.
- Consistently demonstrates sound, trusted judgement.
- Strong drive and initiative with the ability to self-manage.
- Successfully able to manage high volume, very fast-paced workload; not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to complete more tactical work. Able to switch between strategic and tactical work daily.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Master's degree and/or HR Certification strongly preferred.
A few other qualities we value
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers
- Private pension scheme
- Option to take out medical coverage
- Access to mental health support
- Quarterly away days and a Team Trip, this usually takes place abroad
- (Virtual) socials each Friday, during and after work
- Opportunity to travel between offices
- Training on the job