Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
The Insights & Data chapter at Foolproof exists to bring information to life to help our clients better understand, adapt to and design for their customers.
Within Insights & Data we have two burgeoning Guilds, one focused on analytics, and the other on journey optimisation. In both cases these functions have delivered substantial value to our clients and represent a real point of difference in comparison to our competition.
However the work has only really started, we want to deliver leading edge product and service capabilities to our clients with data and analytics at the core of our offering.
Your role as Director for Analytics & Data is to bring a senior level of skill and experience to this Chapter, with a focus on developing, selling and managing capabilities in this space, in conjunction with other specialisms in our business.
Deliver quality work to clients
- Take responsibility for your project work and deliver it to a high standard so that we create a measurable positive impact for our clients and Foolproof.
- Establish and maintain effective ways of working with the other members of your project teams, across disciplines.
- Deliver work to a high quality, using the support and feedback provided.
- Own personal activities and manage your time to achieve agreed outcomes within budget. Spot and clearly communicate risks to others and manage their expectations.
- Measure the effectiveness of our work and its impact on the client’s business.
- Identify opportunities for us to expand our relationships with clients by using your knowledge of clients’ businesses and the marketplace.
- Support pitch teams in winning new work when called upon.
- Work with software and technology partners to establish new propositions based on the latest technologies and identify mutual opportunities to pitch
- Take responsibility for your skills development and career progression.
- Work with your line manager to create a personal development plan, outlining what you want to learn and how you plan to learn it.
- Find and create opportunities to develop your skills within and outside of projects.
- Establish coaching and mentoring relationships with others in the team.
- Train in the software required to be a productive contributor to CRO projects (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Share your work with others in forums such as the team meeting, Studio meeting, the #showcase Slack channel and smart lunches to improve the way we work.
- Be an active leader and support Analytics & Optimisation Guild leads in their work, sharing your knowledge and contributing to internal initiatives to help us develop.
- Bring examples both of your work and industry-leading case studies to educate fellow Foolproofers and keep us up to date with the latest thinking.
- Create long-term value for Foolproof through our external marketing activities.
- Work with the New Business and Marketing teams to identify and create content that is aligned with client interests.
- Work with Marketing to write thought leadership that explains our unique approach to improving Optimisation for our clients.
- Speak at events and conferences.
With more than ten years in industry, you will have demonstrable experience in proposition development, assisting in sales activities, scoping and sizing programmes of work, and a strong history of programme delivery.
You will have a working knowledge of the latest platforms that support CX, and have opinions on the best way to tailor these to customer and client needs.
You might come from an agency or consulting background, or perhaps a transformation function client-side, we know there is a lot of interesting work in this space in the world of start-ups. But importantly, for this role we are looking for:
- Understanding of client – have a strategic mindset, ability to understand their business and adapt your thinking and our approach to suit their needs.
- Latest understanding of the tech landscape – you know what trends are emerging, what skills we need and which vendors to partner with.
- People development – you have helped your colleagues and reports develop their skills in this area of specialism, built teams and managed them.
- Programme management – you might not be a PM, but you will know your way around agile, happy leading streams of work and pulling in other skills to support your work.
- Stakeholder management – you will have worked with a range of stakeholders, know how to communicate with them, keep them updated and handle any queries or issues.
A few other qualities we value:
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- Thought leaders unafraid of challenging the status quo.
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
- Design for good enthusiasts.
- Team players who champion collaborative ways of working.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share.
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us.
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday.
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers.
- Private pension scheme.
- Option to take out medical coverage.
- Access to mental health support.
- Quarterly away days and a Team Trip, this usually takes place abroad.
- (Virtual) socials each Friday, during and after work.
- Opportunity to travel between offices.
- Training on the job.