Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Onto the role
As a Principal Consultant, you will be one of the most experienced practitioners in our Singapore team. You will work with our most important clients from discovery to delivery, leading multidisciplinary teams to create tangible results for their business and customers. As a leader in our experience design practice, you will also help to develop the skills of more junior members of the team.
- Play a leading role in the delivery of end-to-end experience design projects.
- Work with your teammates and clients to define the strategy for digital products and services.
- Occasionally conduct customer research using a variety of methods.
- In your project teams, create an environment in which people can do their best work.
- Use your expertise in customer insight and experience design to provide advice and direction to colleagues and clients.
- Help to define the best approach to client briefs, assist in scoping work and participate in pitch teams.
- Champion our culture and values.
As a member of our Studio
- Take part in and host regular knowledge sharing sessions, mentor more junior members of the team and support the continuous development of our practice.
We also want you to
- Share project stories with the wider business.
- Provide critique and direction to others.
- Create content to promote your personal brand and Foolproof to the world.
As a line manager
- Line manage up to two people.
We’re looking for people who have expertise in gathering customer insight through research (qualitative and quantitative) and understanding business needs. You should have a proven record of implementing change through design.
You will have
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams to deliver digital products and services.
- A deep understanding of UX research methodologies and experience using them.
- Worked in a client-facing role with well-known brands.
A few other qualities we value
- Passionate, creative thinkers who have an insistence on following human-centred design principles.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Commercially aware, with an understanding of what it takes to make change happen in large organisations.
- Good people who like to have fun (whatever that looks like for you).
- A genuine, honest tone of voice.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development, and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including
- Annual salary review.
- Annual discretionary bonus and profit share schemes.
- Discretionary M13 bonus.
- 20 days holiday which increases with service.
- Private health care contribution.
- CPF contributions at the prevailing rate for eligible employees.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team Trip abroad (when there isn’t a global pandemic).
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.