- Experience with component based development, atomic design and/or methodologies such as ITCSS.
- Commercial experience using design system assets and component libraries.
- Experience working with APIs and integrations.
- Good knowledge of git is essential as is familiarity with working in a CI/CD environment.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision or Adobe XD.
- Ability to work closely and iteratively with designers and UXers. You are part of the design process rather than just someone that starts after the designers have finished their work.
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal), enabling you
to present your work confidently and clearly.
We are looking for an individual to join our Front-End Development team in order to help grow our capabilities within Foolproof. We are working on a project with a global energy giant and therefore are keen to speak to web developers to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating professional HTML, CSS and JS, building responsive prototypes and websites; we are seeking a confident practitioner with good development skills, who is a good communicator and understands UX and design.
- Work collaboratively to solve user interface challenges in responsive code across devices and breakpoints.
- Build components, templates and websites using the latest web technologies.
- Work with our in-house design & development teams to rapidly prototype and explore new concepts.
Software engineering at Foolproof
- Delivers software components that form part of a client product
- Help clients implement best practices and innovation in software development
- Design, develop, deliver and improve software and software delivery methods to meet identified needs
- Follow and improve upon best practice guidelines
- Write clean, secure, maintainable code
- Consult, advise and demonstrate software engineering best practices to clients
- Consult and advise on the best transition path from MVP to scalable solutions
Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India, and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold, and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity, or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development, and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Medical insurance; additional cover is also available for your parents and parents-in-law.
- Master health check program; for those 40 years and over there is a special facility of a check-up under the Executive Health Plan.
- 30 days of leave per year. This will include 18 days of privilege leave and 12 days flexi leave. Flexi leave can be availed as casual leave, sick leave and paternity leave reasons.
- Access to a day care centre in Pune if you have children between 7 months and 8 years.
Currently we are all working remotely but, eventually, this role will be partially based in our India office Pune or Bangalore with working from home where possible and working on client site as required.