We are looking for a Principal Experimentation-CRO Consultant to deliver insights to our clients using leading research and experimentation methodologies. You will use a systematic approach to understand the customer, build hypothesis to improve experiences and conduct experiments to validate them.
- Experience running digital optimisation programs at a senior level.
- Enjoy solving problems, proactive in your approach to spotting improvements and recommending solutions.
- Have excellent business acumen and a strategic mindset, adapting your thinking to suit a client’s needs.
- Provide actionable insights utilising various digital optimisation tools and statistical methods.
- Be organised, know your way around agile project management and be happy leading optimisation workstreams
- Be a storyteller, ability to communicate at all levels, keep stakeholders updated and handle any queries or issues.
Your expertise will be called upon to help create and deliver award-winning experimentation programs for some of the biggest brands. You’ll be heavily involved in providing thought leadership and expertise to our Data and Insight team. As a Principal Consultant, you may be called upon to help coach and line manage other team members as the team grows.
- Experimentation is a tool for innovation and growth and we adapt our experimentation strategies accordingly.
- Get involved in debating the latest trends/approaches in experimentation and statistics.
- While we like to do a bit of everything, our programmes bring in experts in research, design, development and product management.
- Take responsibility for your skills development and career progression, working with your line manager to create a personal development plan.
Who we are
We design, engineer and optimise products and services that improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We imagine, create and deliver products and services rooted in genuine user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers
- Private pension scheme
- Option to take out medical coverage
- Access to mental health support
- Regular regional socials
- Plentiful training opportunities