We are looking for an exceptional Mid level Practitioner in the field of Experience Design who will be responsible for delivering world-class digital solutions for our globally recognized clients. As a Visual Designer at Foolproof, you will be an instrumental part of conceptualizing and delivering iterative customer-centered design projects to clients.
- Extensive experience creating design solutions for high profile digital products or services, preferably agency, but client side will be considered.
- Expert in industry-standard design visualization and prototyping software (for example Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision and so on).
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive design.
- Understanding of front-end development principles and execution.
- Experience of conducting evaluative research as a way of validating and improving your design solutions.
In this role, you will be accountable for delivering and presenting design concepts and solutions that meet the needs of the business and its clients, guiding them through an iterative customer-centred design process.
You will be working closely with your team and all stakeholders, espousing Foolproof’s values, design philosophy and practice, internally and externally.
- Plan, design and deliver beautiful customer-centered digital products and services as part of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Champion experimentation, conceptual thinking and creative expression in the design process.
- Deepen and evolve expertise in creating design systems for our clients.
- Thought leadership in branding, visual design and design systems, such as contributing to conferences and industry panels.
- Define the best approach to client briefs, assist in scoping work and participate in pitch teams.
- Advise clients and colleagues on how to use brand, visual and motion design principles to achieve customer and business goals.
A haven of Designers, by Designers, for Designers: As we are a design studio, our culture & processes are customized for designers to experiment, learn, grow & collaborate in the most effective manner possible.
Guild weekly programs- Every designer is part of something we call a guild. These guilds run training programs every week to help designers develop new skills, mentor others and facilitate feedback clinics where we showcase work to a panel of domain experts from the group.
Self-initiated learning and development - We outline and follow self-development plans which focus on behavioural and design skills we’d each like to improve. Foolproof also covers the cost of external development activities. You will find so many of our visual designers who have mastered UX design, and a few UX designers who have become full-stacked service designers.
Project Rotations and on-the-job learning: You won’t find a better playing ground than Foolproof India. Our designers are rotated across different projects in the company, to widen their exposure into new domains and work on fresh client challenges. We also take on-the-job learning very seriously. If there are particular skill-sets you don’t have, we give you the opportunity to learn & develop them on a project.
Foolproofers are real nice! The one thing you will hear consistently at Foolproof is how nice everyone is. We have a culture where designers go the extra mile to support each other. Everyone is very approachable and feedback or suggestions of any kind are taken very seriously and acted upon.
Who we are:
We design, engineer and optimise products and services that improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We imagine, create and deliver products and services rooted in genuine user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus and profit share schemes.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service plus the option to buy and sell leave.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team Trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For your application to be considered we require:
- Relevant client, project, work examples, in the form of a portfolio, that demonstrate design thinking and doing.
- Links to other creative assets website or other channels where you have shared design.