We are looking for an exceptional practitioner in the field of experience design to join our Singapore studio. An experienced practitioner across the entire experience design process, this individual will lead our Singapore design team in craft, client relationships and team development.
- An ambassador for design thinking, and human-centric design processes, methods and frameworks.
- A design lead who takes projects from inception through to delivery across a range of clients.
- Grows and nurtures long-term client relationships through a deep understanding of their business and the role design can play to support it.
- Identifies and applies customer insights to inform and iterate design ideas and solutions.
- Challenges yourself and others to think creatively, influencing a culture of constructive critique and improving the standard of our work.
- Leads Foolproof Singapore’s Design Team, supporting team members in their day-to-day wellbeing, professional and personal development.
You’ll lead the Design team in our Foolproof Singapore studio, working across all our key accounts and overseeing the delivery of our most important projects. You are as comfortable giving creative direction at 10,000 feet as you are diving into the weeds of the work, and you have the experience to know what is needed to deliver successful projects for both our team and our clients. Beyond projects, you’ll coach and line manage our designers, supporting their personal wellbeing and practice development.
Additionally, you’ll be a senior member of the Foolproof Singapore office, working with other senior leads to ensure the continued success of our people, our clients and our business.
- Objectivity and people-centricity in everything we do.
- Focus on the problems before contemplating solutons.
- Derive solutions through an iterative, collaborative design process.
- Ensure customers play a role throughout.
- Work with our clients to create solutions that provide utility, are usable, and create engaging, desirable experiences around their products and services.
Who we are
We design, engineer and optimise products and services that improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We imagine, create and deliver products and services rooted in genuine user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual salary review
- Annual discretionary bonus and profit share schemes
- Discretionary M13 bonus
- 20 days holiday which increases with service
- Private health care contribution
- CPF contributions at the prevailing rate for eligible employees
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development
- Regular regional socials
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits