We are looking for an exceptional Senior level Practitioner in the field of Experience Design who will be responsible for delivering world-class digital solutions for our globally recognized clients. As a UX Designer, you will be an instrumental part of conceptualizing and delivering iterative customer-centered design projects to clients.
- Long history of creating digital experiences.
- Experience of applying evaluative research to validate and iterate design solutions.
- Expert in industry-standard design software including Figma, Sketch and AdobeXD.
- Expert in animation platforms to prototype realistic designs (Framer, Principle, Adobe After Effects etc).
- Experience working with, and growing design systems.
- Understanding of front-end development principles and execution.
- Experience of working in cross-disciplinary design and front-end development environments.
- Previous experience of managing/mentoring more junior designers is desirable.
- Fluent in English.
- Create exceptional digital brand experiences, and present creative thinking to clients, guiding them through iterative user-centred design processes and methods.
- Work closely with other practices within the Studio to push digital creativity standards and industry trends within the company.
- Ability to develop big ideas and concepts but also has an eye for detail and edge cases.
- Experience in working both independently and collaboratively with other designers in an Agile environment to build great user experiences.
- Developing ideas and concepts from initial wireframes, through to development-ready designs.
- Prototype and present ideas, interactions and flows with confidence among the design team and clients.
- Take on feedback and iterate based on insight.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate across disciplines.
- Support the costing and planning activity of design deliverables, report on the status of such deliverables to the Delivery team and notify them of any risks.
- Support the wider Sales team by identifying business opportunities, leading on pitches, and generating ideas and suggestions for prospective work.
A haven of Designers, by Designers, for Designers: As we are a design studio, our culture & processes are customized for designers to experiment, learn, grow & collaborate in the most effective manner possible.
Guild weekly programs- Every designer is part of something we call a guild. These guilds run training programs every week to help designers develop new skills, mentor others and facilitate feedback clinics where we showcase work to a panel of domain experts from the group.
Self-initiated learning and development - We outline and follow self-development plans which focus on behavioural and design skills we’d each like to improve. Foolproof also covers the cost of external development activities. You will find so many of our visual designers who have mastered UX design, and a few UX designers who have become full-stacked service designers.
Project Rotations and on-the-job learning: You won’t find a better playing ground than Foolproof India. Our designers are rotated across different projects in the company, to widen their exposure into new domains and work on fresh client challenges. We also take on-the-job learning very seriously. If there are particular skill-sets you don’t have, we give you the opportunity to learn & develop them on a project.
Foolproofers are real nice! The one thing you will hear consistently at Foolproof is how nice everyone is. We have a culture where designers go the extra mile to support each other. Everyone is very approachable and feedback or suggestions of any kind are taken very seriously and acted upon.
- Plan, design and deliver beautiful customer-centered digital products and services as part of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Champion experimentation, conceptual thinking and creative expression in the design process.
- Deepen and evolve expertise in creating design systems for our clients.
- Thought leadership in branding, visual design and design systems, such as contributing to conferences and industry panels.
- Define the best approach to client briefs, assist in scoping work and participate in pitch teams.
- Advise clients and colleagues on how to use brand, visual and motion design principles to achieve customer and business goals.
Who we are
We design, engineer and optimize products and services that improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We imagine, create and deliver products and services rooted in genuine user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Medical insurance; additional cover is also available for your parents and parents-in-law
- Master health-check program; for those 40 years and over there is a special facility of a check-up under the Executive Health Plan
- 31 days of leave per year. This will include 18 days of privilege leave and 12 days flexi leave, plus 1 day of optional leave for a birthday or anniversary. Flexi leave can be availed as casual leave, sick leave and paternity leave reasons
- Access to a day care centre in Pune if you have children between 7 months and 8 years
For your application to be considered we require:
- Relevant client, project, work examples, in the form of a portfolio, that demonstrate design thinking and doing.
- Links to other creative assets website or other channels where you have shared design.