We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect, an innovative thinker with a background in digital technology leadership. Are you confident in bringing innovative user experiences to help transform our clients’ businesses as part of a multi-disciplinary team, combining strategy, design, and technology? If that is you, we would like to talk to you.
- Candidates will be architecture specialists with broad practical experience in enterprise programme and service delivery.
- Experience in defining digital transformation strategies and vendor product management.
- Extensive experience operating within large scale digital estates and eco-systems and multi-channel delivery.
- Ideally hands-on experience in either ops, support or development, utilizing new generation tech, i.e. devops & automation, monitoring, digital experience platforms, analytics.
- Experience of large, business critical, transactional processing systems is beneficial
- Proven experience in working across Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Kubernets & Docker.
You will be working within our Engineering practice, delivering innovative end-to-end technical solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world. You will have responsibility for helping shape not just the work but the practice as well. Your involvement will be from the initial pitch stages through to discovery and actual delivery.
Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We're welcoming new talent into the Foolproof fold and want to ensure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. That's why we want to hear from everyone regardless of background, identity or ability. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share.
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us.
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday.
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers.
- Private pension scheme.
- Option to take out medical coverage.
- Access to mental health support.