The Brand Champion, reporting to Head of Marketing, works with the Marketing Manager and Presentation Designer to design all marketing related assets. From social media to case studies for the website, to branded elements for merchandise and events. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and be brimming with ideas as to how best to represent our thinking and work to the world through great design. You don’t need a degree but experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Ability to capture and create dynamic multi-media social media content based on our Studios, people, work and services exploring new content types along the way.
- Experience of championing culture and personality through design.
- Capable of creating diagrams for internal and external use as required.
- Excels in showcasing creative work across mediums.
- Has managed, or been involved in managing, a brand and is able to control our library of assets (illustration, iconography) and own the evolution of our brand guidelines.
- Is a capable communicator who can articulate the value of their work within the business and spot new opportunities to succeed.
- Experienced user of Adobe Suite, particularly skilled with InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects.
The Brand Champion ensures all our marketing collateral is in keeping with the Foolproof and Zensar brand, and showcases the quality and standards we aspire to, externally and internally. This spans all channels and touchpoints where Foolproof is present.
This is a fast-paced role where you’ll have to balance design excellence with delivery speed. You’ll promote and maintain the integrity of the Foolproof brand ensuring that the brand vision is clearly articulated and implemented across everything we do – promoting consistency and creativity in equal measure. This will help drive brand recognition and enable us to be recognised for our creativity as well as our thinking.
You prove the effectiveness of your work by creating beautifully designed assets for our Marketing and wider teams to use as well as being a great digital creator with skills in illustration, animation and video editing for web.
You are a clear communicator with good written communications who can articulate their thinking, creative choices with ease. You have ongoing open conversation with the business about what they need and regular share your work with the business.
- The quality of our craft and culture helps us stand out from the crowd.
- By understanding our people and their work we create great content.
- Ensure we take a people-centred approach to marketing.
- Challenge assumptions and vested interests to create better marketing design output.
- Infuse our brand with human centricity and creativity.
Who we are
We are an experience design company that works to improve the lives of millions of people all over the world. With studios in the UK, Singapore, India and South Africa, we operate globally.
We help businesses to develop and ship products and services rooted in user needs. We also partner with our parent company Zensar, a leading digital and technology solutions provider. Together, we execute digital transformation programmes for major brands.
We want to expand the Foolproof family, and make sure it’s just as diverse as the world around us. Different perspectives make us who we are and our work a success.
Foolproof is full of people who genuinely care about each other. It’s a place where you are free to express yourself in an environment that values individuality, nurtures development and is mindful of wellbeing.
When you join us, you’ll gain access to a number of unique benefits including:
- Annual bonus and profit share
- 25 days paid time off which increases the longer you’re with us
- Option to buy and sell up to three days of holiday
- Flexible working with extra support for parents and carers
- Private pension scheme
- Option to take out medical coverage
- Access to mental health support
- Regular regional away days and local get-togethers
- Plentiful training opportunities